Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm heading to Netroots Nation

    A few months ago Ron (Mad Professah) told me to apply for the Netroots Nation scholarship. I thought it would be cool, but there a lot of folks who would kill for that opportunity. Still, I took the chance and filled out the application.

    Then last week, I received a call from Mike Rogers (Outrage) that got it; an all paid trip to Minneapolis for the conference.

    I was ecstatic!


    Not just because I got the scholarship, but the fact that Mike liked my blog and wanted me to be a part Netroots Nation. I have to admit, I was flattered.

    So in a few hours, I will be in Minneapolis learning about activism, organizing and meeting other LGBT bloggers.  I'll keep y'all updated on everything.Source URL: http://americanendeavor.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-heading-to-netroots-nation.html
    Visit american endeavor for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive