Saturday, June 11, 2011

Remember Jinx? She will be in G.I. Joe 2


    I still can't believe G.I. Joe 2 is being made, but I got a tad bit excited when I heard that 'Jinx' will be in it.

    From THR:
    French actress Elodie Yung is in talks to join Dwayne Johnson and Channing Tatum in Paramount's new G.I. Joe movie.

    Yung will play a ninja member of the Joe squad named Jinx.

    Jon Chu is directing the movie while Lorenzo di Bonaventura is producing the action movie, which is rebuilding mode. A host of characters not seen in the first movie are being introduced, with martial arists Jinx being one.
    This is Elodie

    And this is 'Jinx'


    Loved her.Source URL: http://americanendeavor.blogspot.com/2011/06/remember-jinx-she-will-be-in-gi-joe-2.html
    Visit american endeavor for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive