Saturday, August 7, 2010

Screenwriting Class Update: The Class is Over


    My screenwriting class is over and I'm really bummed about it. I really enjoyed this course and I'm proud to say that my script, Shadow Boy is stronger than before.

    In our class, we all had to create a movie script. Out of 8 students, only 4 of us completed their work. I hoped for all of us to finished our scripts, but it wasn't in the cards.

    However, I was very pleased with my script and the feedback my professor and classmates.

    I will share some highlights:
    • My characters were consistent throughout the entire script.
    • A created a murder scene that freaked out my class.
    • Folks loved my antagonist, Patrick. I enjoyed creating him... He's brilliant, powerful and a psychopathic.
    • I was told I was one of the few writers to create a gay themed movie in the Advanced Screenwriting classes.
    • One of my lead characters is a supernatural being, but I wouldn't name what kind of being it is. This drove some folks crazy and I loved it.
    • Actually, I created a new type of supernatural being using basic mythologies and fairy tales.
    • My professor thought my work was marvelous and captivating. He also said my ending was a great payoff.
    Again, I had a great time in this class and I'm going to make Shadow Boy a real deal (someday).Source URL: https://americanendeavor.blogspot.com/2010/08/screenwriting-class-update-class-is.html
    Visit american endeavor for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive