Saturday, April 1, 2006

Tyra Banks & America's Next Top Model

    Heres some pictures of Supermodel Tyra Banks, now host of America's Next Top Model, which is now in its 6th cycle of shows. Tyra and Janice Dickinson pick the best model each season and they win a bunch of prizes. I watch this show and am pretty good at picking, so here are some shots of Tyra, then my 2 choices for the winner of this seasons shows. These two will be in the final 3 for sure, also I will give my prediction for who will be eliminated this week.

    Heres some pictures of Supermodel Tyra Banks, now host of America's Next Top Model, which is now in its 6th cycle of shows. Tyra and Janice Dickinson pick the best model each season and they win a bunch of prizes. I watch this show and am pretty good at picking, so here are some shots of Tyra, then my 2 choices for the winner of this seasons shows. These two will be in the final 3 for sure, also I will give my prediction for who will be eliminated this week.

    tyra_banks_valeria     tyra banks model

    tyra banks looking hot     tyra banks America's Next Top Model

    tyra banks swimsuit     tyra banks working it


    tyra banks and friend valeria in bikini's



    Here are my picks for the final 2 for this season, they are Sara, the 6 foot 1, blonde, and Nnenna the girl from Africa. Here they are. Need to find some better pics. Next my pick for who will be eliminated next.

    Sara America's Next Top Model
    Nnenna from America's next top model


    Ok who's next to go. last week it was Gina who I thought has what it took in terms of looks, but she was just too much of a dingbat, now she's gone. The one that everyone hates Jade, will probably go next, but they may keep her around a while longer just to piss everyone off. I think if not her, then they may get rid of Mollie Sue this week, she doesn't seem to have what it takes either. Ok lets see how I do.


    Here are my picks for the final 2 for this season, they are Sara, the 6 foot 1, blonde, and Nnenna the girl from Africa. Here they are. Need to find some better pics. Next my pick for who will be eliminated next.

    See More Pics, in the Image Archive




    Sara America's Next Top Model     Nnenna from America's next top model
    Source URL: http://americanendeavor.blogspot.com/2006/04/tyra-banks-america-next-top-model.html
    Visit american endeavor for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive