Friday, August 29, 2008

Feels like Jake if you concentrate

    "I hit the Kitten on Wednesday, and I've been having such fun with my new non-toxic vibrator, which looks like a giant rubber Twizzler and feels like Jake Gyllenhaal if you really concentrate. (I kid.) Everything that's been written 'bout the Kitten is right on: the place looks like a clean, airy upscale boutique and the merchandise is artfully displayed. I especially liked the strap-on harnesses gracing the wall as nonchalantly as the Super-Flex-Ipex-Teflon-Kevlar bras at Victoria's Secret".
    Source: blogs.citypages.com/dcodySource URL: http://americanendeavor.blogspot.com/2008/08/feels-like-jake-if-you-concentrate.html
    Visit american endeavor for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive