Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Fast Food Past


    Most of us worked in fast food some time in our lives. In my younger days, I was working in the hot worlds of McDonalds and Hardee's.

    But to be honest, I wasn't very good at it. I had a lot of problems trying to get into the scene. However, I had a great time doing it.

    So I will share some of my 'problems' I had in the fast food world.
    • I was good at frying baloney sandwiches, but trying grill 12 burgers almost killed me.
    • Chicken nuggets looked really weird before you fried them.
    • I think my appreciation for DWBs grew after working in fast food.
    • I wasn't good in taking orders, but I could give them really well.
    • The 1st day on drive-thru was also my last. Someone asked me if we had hot dogs. I said, "Do you see hot dogs on the screen?" My co-manager took me off drive-thru with the quickness.
    • My uniform faded fast because I washed it everyday. Not everybody did that, so I had to get new uniform every 3 months. Later, I just got them dry cleaned.
    • I got in trouble for taking time preparing burgers. I thought the burger should at least be cute.
    • I fell in lust with a guy named JimBob.
    • I made the mistake of saying why I was taking more hours. I mentioned that I needed to buy clothes and comic books. Later my hours were shorten.
    • I couldn't get my hightop fade under my hat, so I had to wear a hairnet.
    Thank Hera those days are over.Source URL: http://americanendeavor.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-fast-food-past.html
    Visit american endeavor for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive