Tuesday, April 12, 2011

10 Things Logo TV can do to be Great


    After watching the Now New Next Awards, I realized that LOGO TV needs help! I remember when I was marching in NYC gay pride and I saw the LOGO TV crew promoting the upcoming channel. I was so excited and hopeful for our first network showcasing the LGBT community.

    Well, years later... Well, I still have hope. I think they can turn it around and become a great Gay Channel. So, I will offer my suggestions on how this network could be MUST SEE TV.
    1. Bring back the news segments. It would be great if they had a Rachel Maddow, Tavis Smiley or even a gay Glenn Beck. Something that will inform our community.
    2. Scripted shows. We need strong TV representation.
    3. A serious "The View" like show. The hosts should come from different backgrounds and represent different opinions.
    4. Less British TV, stop broadcasting their TV leftovers.
    5. Reality shows that highlight regular gays and LGBT accomplishments.
    6. NO A-List of any kind.
    7. An award show that honors actual GAY PEOPLE!
    8. 1 Girl 5 Gays in America.
    9. A Gay Unplugged with upcoming musicians (who are LGBT).
    10. TV movies made by LGBT writers, producers and directors.
    If y'all have anything to add please do so.Source URL: http://americanendeavor.blogspot.com/2011/04/10-things-logo-tv-can-do-to-be-great.html
    Visit american endeavor for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive