Saturday, May 7, 2011

Idris Elba: "I'd like a stab at Luke Cage."


    Interesting comic book movie news. Hot daddy Idris Elba said in a Thor press conference that he would love a chance at being Luke Cage.
    At the Thor press conference yesterday the man himself revealed that he is interested in taking on the long rumoured Luke Cage film.


    He said "I'd like a stab at Luke Cage." However the role of the Hero for Hire will be met by some stiff competition from the likes of Isaiah Mustafa who recently stated he was after the role as well as the likes of Tyrese Gibson and Jamie Foxx.
    I can see it. Idris has that bad ass sexy swagger that could give Luke Cage an edge. I mean I like Isaiah, but Idris could make Luke Cage, Power Man.



    sourceSource URL: http://americanendeavor.blogspot.com/2011/05/idris-elba-like-stab-at-luke-cage.html
    Visit american endeavor for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive