Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Jaimie Alexander could have been Wonder Woman


    Jaimie will be Sif in 'Thor', but not too long ago, she was almost Wonder Woman.

    She was approached twice for the role, but turned it down. Here's what she said:
    I actually read "Wonder Woman," and here's the thing about her: she's more of a physical presence than anything else. You don't get to really know her on the inside. It's all about her boobs. And I can say that; I actually read the comics. Even though she had one of the coolest story lines, they still made her the all-American beauty queen. I found that Sif was different, and I think that's why I gravitated to her and to the X-Men. They had a real history, and they were a real team. I grew up with them, with Jubilee being one of my favorites.
    But, look, if I got approached to play Wonder Woman, which has happened once or twice, I would have to say, "Look, let's take this serious. Let's make her a positive role model. Let's make this a non-campy version of her." Because I haven't seen that done yet. Yet that's essentially what I got to do with Sif in Thor. I got the best of both worlds.
    You know, I can see her in this role. Once I see 'Thor' I'll be able to confirm it. but she does have the look.
    Source URL: http://americanendeavor.blogspot.com/2011/05/jaimie-alexander-could-have-been-wonder.html
    Visit american endeavor for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive