Friday, May 6, 2011

My Review: Thor


    I have to say that I loved Thor! It was a great comic book movie that stuck to its Marvel roots and you don't feel stupid for watching it.

    But before I go off on how fine Chris Hemsworth is, I'll give you my vague review:

    • Thor's back story was done well. You got a strong understanding of his history and his power
    • This movie showcase his power straight from the comic books

    • Chris is a hottie! Okay, on a serious note, he played Thor perfectly. And my Goddess he is hot!
    • The Earth scenes were wonderful. The times Thor spent with Jane were natural and well scripted.
    • The graphics were on point.
    • If you are not a Thor person (like me) then you will enjoy this movie. This was a well told story.
    • Loki was a great complex villain.
    • The casting was perfect. I'm still impressed with Chris' performance as Thor.
    • Anthony Hopkins continues his superb acting as Odin
    • There were nice nods to Marvel Comics and a couple of characters made appearances (Hawkeye was one of them).
    • After seeing Jaimie as Lady Sif, I am convinced that she should have been Wonder Woman.
    • All the characters had a purpose in the film, unlike Iron Man 2.
    • The mix of the two worlds was tastefully done.
    • This film made me a fan of Thor.
    See this movie! Oh, and stay to the very end of the film.Source URL: http://americanendeavor.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-review-thor.html
    Visit american endeavor for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive