Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's going on with me?


    Hi All

    I thought I would give y'all an update on what's happening with me and my life. So, here we go in my favorite style... Bullet Point.
    • I'm helping out with Bent-Con, a LGBT Comic-Con in Los Angeles. Lead by the incredible Sean Z, we are in the beginning stages of what will be the biggest LGBT geek event of the year.
    • I'm completing my fourth year at USC as an Assistant Director of Res Life. The students, the trips and the glory has been crazy, but now the chill time begins.
    • Well, I take that back. I decided to take 2 classes this summer. One is about creating a TV pilot and the other class is about making my full feature script worthy to be picked up. Hopefully, I can take 'Shadow Boy' to the next level.
    • I'm trying to make it to New York City this summer; but with work, classes and Comic-Con, it's going to be tough.
    • My best friend, Tavares may be moving to L.A. He will stay with us for a bit and then he will take over the town. I'm hoping my other friends follow suit.
    • I've been doing the Insanity workout for 4 weeks now, and I have to say it is a miracle worker. It kicks my ass, but my body is taking shape.
    • I'm realizing that L.A. could be home for me and Jamie. 
    • My mom just found out that she have a huge plot of land in her name down in Tennessee. She's working with the lawyer to see what to actually do with it.
    • I got some new readers.
    Well that's if for me. What about y'all?Source URL: http://americanendeavor.blogspot.com/2011/05/what-going-on-with-me.html
    Visit american endeavor for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive