Thursday, June 23, 2011

The 50 Best Hip-Hop Diss Songs By Complex Magazine


    Read here via complex.com

    Nicki Minaj "Roman's Revenge" (2010)
    Best Line: "The fuck I look like gettin' back to a has-been/Yeah I said it, has-been."

    Kurupt "Callin' Out Names" (1999)
    Target: Ja Rule, Belly, The Firm, Foxy Brown, Irv Gotti, Murder Inc., DMX
    Best Line: "Mothafuck D, Mothafuck M, Only X i know is Xzibit or RBX/Extraordinary, trynna snatch my bitch/You can have the bitch, two bitches gettin' rich."

    Young Jeezy "Stay Strapped" (2005)
    Target: Gucci Mane
    Best Line: "King of Decatur/I thought you was from Birmingham."

    Snoop Dogg "Pimp Slapp'd" (2002)
    Target: Kurupt, Death Row Records, Suge Knight
    Best Line: "This nigga's a bitch like his wife/Suge Knight's a bitch and that's on my life."

    50 Cent "Piggy Bank" (2005)
    Target: Nas, Jadakiss, Mobb Deep, Ja Rule, Kelis, Shyne, Fat Joe, Lil Kim
    Best Line: "Jada don't fuck with me if you wanna eat/Cause I'll do yo little ass like Jay did Mobb Deep."

    50 Cent "Not Rich, Still Lyin'" (2005)
    Target: The Game
    Best Line: "And I get bad bitches now I even fucked Mya (I fucked her first Game)/50 you a liar."

    Jadakiss "Checkmate" (2005)
    Target: 50 Cent
    Best Line: "Yeah, you got a felony, but you ain't a predicate/Never the King Of New York, you live in Connecticut."

    Eazy-E f/ Gangsta Dresta & B.G. Knoccout "Real Muthaphuckkin' G's" (1993)
    Target: Death Row Records, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg
    Best Line: "All of the sudden Dr. Dre is the G thang/But on his old album covers, he was the she-thang." (Eazy-E)


    Royce Da 5'9" "Malcolm X" (2003)
    Target: D12
    Best Line: "Paul better call me like he called Benzino/Matter fact I might even do a song with Ray/Sign to Murder Inc. and hit you with a song a day."

    Roxanne Shante "Have a Nice Day" (1987)
    Target: BDP
    Best Line: "Now KRS-ONE you should go on vacation/With that name soundin' like a wack radio station."

    T.I. "99 Problems (Lil Flip Ain't One)" (2004)
    Target: Lil Flip
    Best Line: "Lyrically I'll murk you/Physically I'll hurt you/You ain't never ran the streets you had a curfew."

    Eminem "Girls" (2001)
    Target: Dilated Peoples, Everlast, Limp Bizkit
    Best Line: "You fuckin' sissy, up on stage, screamin how people hate you/They don't hate you/ They just think you're corny since Christina played you."

    Mobb Deep "Drop A Gem On Em" (1996)
    Target: 2Pac
    Best Line: "Got raped on the Island you officially got/Kick that thug shit, Vibe magazine on some love shit." (Havoc)

    Jay-Z "Super Ugly" (2001)
    Target: Carmen, Nas
    Best Line: "I came in your Bentley backseat/Skeeted in your Jeep/Left condoms in your baby seat."

    Lauryn Hill "Lost Ones" (1998)
    Target: The Fugees, Wyclef
    Best Line: "It's funny how money change a situation/Miscommunication leads to complication/My emancipation don't fit your equation."

    Nas "Destroy And Rebuild" (2001)
    Target: Prodigy, Nature, Cormega
    Best Line: "Asking a Braveheart to help get back your jewelry/You ain't from my hood, don't even rep QB."

    MC Lyte "10% Dis" (1988)
    Target: MC Antoinette
    Best Line: "You're a beat biter/A dope style taker/I'll tell you to your face you ain't nothin' but a faker."

    2Pac f/ E.D.I. Mean & Young Noble "Bomb First" (1996)
    Target: Bad Boy, The Notorious B.I.G., Mobb Deep, Jay-Z, Nas, Xzibit
    Best Line: "I'm a Bad Boy killa/Jay-Z die too/Looking out for Mobb Deep/Nigga when I find you." (2Pac)

    DJ Quik "Dollaz + Sense" (1994)
    Target: MC Eiht
    Best Line: "E-I-H-T, now should I continue/Yeah you left out the G, cause the G ain't in you."

    2Pac "Against All Odds" (1996)
    Target: The Notorious B.I.G., Mobb Deep, De La Soul, Puff Daddy, Nas, Jay-Z, Jimmy Henchmen, Haitian Jack, Stretch, King Tut
    Best Line: "This little nigga named Nas think he live like me/Talkin' 'bout he left the hospital, took 5 like me."

    50 Cent "Back Down" (2003)
    Target: Entire Murder Inc. Roster, Ja Rule
    Best Line: "I'm back in the game, shorty, to rule and conquer/You sing for hoes and sound like the Cookie Monster."

    LL Cool J "To Da Break Of Dawn" (1990)
    Target: Ice T, MC Hammer, Kool Moe Dee
    Best Line: "But I'm a drink you down over the rocks/While the freak on your album cover jocks."

    Ice Cube "No Vaseline" (1991)
    Target: Jerry Heller, Ruthless Records, NWA
    Best Line: "It's a case of divide and conquer/'Cause you let a Jew break up my crew."


    Nas "Ether" (2001)
    Target: Jay-Z
    Best Line: "Eminem murdered you on your own shit/You's a dickridin' faggot/You love the attention."

    2Pac "Hit Em Up" (1996)
    Target: Mobb Deep, Puffy, Junior M.A.F.I.A., Lil Kim, The Notorious B.I.G., Chino XL
    Best Line: "That's why I fucked your bitch, you fat motherfucker."

    Should be in the list
    Ja Rule - Loose Change
    Target:Eminem
    em, ya claim ya mutha's a crack head & kim is a known slut,so whut's halie gon' be when she grows up?

    Read also

    hereSource URL: http://americanendeavor.blogspot.com/2011/06/50-best-hip-hop-diss-songs-by-complex.html
    Visit american endeavor for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive