Thursday, March 27, 2008

Heidi Montag is a sexy bunny


    by Rechelle Tolinero


    Well I guess this is the right post to greet everyone a (belated) Happy Easter! And along with us celebrating the special day, The Hills stars and 2-year hot flames, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt were on their bunny costumes (at least the ears) to do some Easter egg hunt with Spencer’s niece.
    Wooo… Heidi sure is one sexy bunny. I guess with her, the word bunny isn’t too wholesome anymore. But I sure love the flower printed dress. Totally charming for someone whose image is not that charming at all.
    Anyway, I guess this is just one of those rare moments when we get to see this 21-year-old hot babe having such unadulterated fun. Some captured moment I truly thank for having the best web hosting.
    I mean you know, with a blog that requires posting a lot of photos everyday, my blog’s web host is just amazing for enabling me to continue doing this stuff day by day.
    Now I wonder if this nicey floral dress is also available on Heidi Montag’s new fashion line. Being a sexy bunny ain’t so bad after all
    Source URL: http://americanendeavor.blogspot.com/2008/03/heidi-montag-is-sexy-bunny.html
    Visit american endeavor for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive